Welcome! If you are interested in becoming a provider of High-Fidelity Wraparound in New Mexico, you are in the right place. This page provides all the information you need to prepare for and submit your application.
New Mexico’s Wraparound Program is overseen by an Interagency Steering Committee with representatives from numerous partner agencies in New Mexico’s Behavioral Health system.
If you have questions for the Steering Committee, please use the contact us form and your question will be directed to the appropriate person.
Current Recruiting Applications from:
NOTE: Provider application portal is not yet open. Content on this page is considered draft for informational purposes only until application window is opened.
- Providers in all counties in New Mexico
- Providers who work with Children, Youth and Families
- Providers who are Enrolled with NM Medicaid
Submit Full Application
Before completing the application checklist, please view this informational eLearning. After viewing, if you are ready to move forward, please complete the Online Provider Agency Interest Form and Checklist.
To start the application process please complete this Online Provider Agency Interest Form and Checklist.
- Have reviewed the eLearning Overview Process and Expectations
- Am currently enrolled as Medicaid Provider
- Currently Serving Children & Families
- Am located in the geographic region designated for recruitment (Note: if you are in an area not currently being recruited for, you may still apply but your application may be placed on standby until additional need is determined. You will have the opportunity to explain your submission and why you feel it should be considered by the committee.)
- View eLearning
- Complete Provider Agency Interest Form
- Provider Leadership/Administration meets with Wraparound Coordinator for Wraparound 101 and Program Expectations Overview.
- Provider downloads and completes application form.
- Provider Submits Full Application
- Interagency Steering Committee reviews for completeness and readiness.
- Provider Completes Attestation of Commitment
- Provider Interview with Steering Committee
- Approval/Denial with explanation
- MCO Contracting
- Staff recruitment and training
- Begin enrolling youth and families