NM High-Fidelity Wraparound Provider Application
Welcome! If you are interested in becoming a provider of High-Fidelity Wraparound in New Mexico, you are in the right place. This page provides all the information you need to prepare for and submit your application.
New Mexico’s Wraparound Program is overseen by an Interagency Steering Committee with representatives from the New Mexico Children Youth and Families and Human Services Departments.
If you have questions for the Steering Committee, please use the contact us form and your question will be directed to the appropriate person.
Current Recruiting Applications from:
- Providers in all counties in New Mexico
Applications will be reviewed, prioritized, and approved based upon a phased expansion plan, current needs, and existing resources.
- Providers who work with Children and Families
- Providers who are Enrolled with NM Medicaid
Current NM High-Fidelity Wraparound providers are exempted from submitting the Provider Agency Interest Form.
While application may be downloaded at any time, it is recommended you meet with Wraparound Coordinator prior to submitting.
Submit Full Application
Before completing the application checklist, please view this informational eLearning. After viewing, if you are ready to move forward, please complete the Online Provider Agency Interest Form and Checklist.
To start the application process, please complete the Online Provider Agency Interest Form and Checklist.
1. Have reviewed the eLearning Overview Process and Expectations
2. Currently enrolled as Medicaid Provider
3. Currently Serving Children & Families
- View eLearning
- Complete Provider Agency Interest Form
- Provider Leadership/Administration meets with Wraparound Coordinator for Wraparound 101 and Program Expectations Overview
- Provider downloads and completes application form.
- Provider Submits Full Application
- Interagency Steering Committee reviews for completeness and readiness
- Provider Completes Attestation of Commitment
- Provider Interview with Steering Committee
- Approval/Denial with explanation
- MCO Contracting
- Staff recruitment and training
- Begin enrolling youth and families