Babies Making Meaning: How Development of the Brain is Shaped by Relationships
Explore how babies make sense of the world around them through relationships, meaning-making, social-emotional development, the brain, and interpersonal biology. Also learn what to do when meaning-making goes awry.
Community Partner Training- Sponsored by CYFD-BHS
3 Social Work CEU | 3.15 Length
Jane Clarke, PhD.
- Participants will recognize how babies make sense of the world around them through meaning-making.
- Participants will understand the role of relationships to meaning-making and
- Participants will learn about the brain and interpersonal biology.
- Participants will recognize when meaning-making goes awry.
- Participants will be able to discuss how the mismatch-repair process in relationships strengthens hope and resilience.
This training registration is full and there are currently no future dates scheduled at this time. Sign up for our Newsletter to receive the latest information about the trainings offered.