Trainers: Nurtured Heart Institute
Nurtured Heart Approach® (NHA) is a relationship-focused approach that strategically uses the core methodology called The 3 Stands. NHA helps children (and adults) build their Inner Wealth® and use their intensity in successful ways. The NHA Certification Training Intensive (CTI) is a full immersion into becoming the Nurtured Heart Approach and heightening a participant’s understanding of the philosophy and its tools so that they can masterfully apply the Approach in their interactions with even the most “intense” children. It is designed for parents, foster parents, educators, treatment professionals, and child advocates as well as returning Advanced Trainers coming to sharpen their skills and develop heightened leadership skills. Those who have taken this week long intensive often consider it life-changing and find it provides a rich and meaningful experience not only of skill-building, but also of lasting inner growth.
Attendees of a CTI will be able to:
- Utilize the core methodology of the Nurtured Heart Approach® (NHA), The Three Stands.
- Identify ways NHA applies to all children regardless of their level of intensity, social-emotional development, or resistance.
- Apply the skills to build Inner Wealth® through development of relationships, intentional reflection of successes, and established limits.
- Choose relentless positivity and clarity, despite challenging circumstances.
- Create strategies for the use of NHA within one’s self talk and adult relationships.
- Explain how to use the implementation of NHA utilizing support resources.