CEU & Payment Terms
Continuing Education Units
- Participants must attend the training and participate in full to receive CEUs. Partial credit only permitted if indicated.
- Social Work CEUs are accepted by NM counseling, psychology, and behavioral health professional licensing boards.
- All trainings offering Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are subject to approval from the National Association of Social Workers-New Mexico.
- Full participation requires reliable internet, webcam to be on throughout the training and participant must fully engage in activities, discussions and exercises.
- Individuals not actively participating or engaging in distracting behavior such as driving will be removed from the training and will not be eligible for CEUs. Please communicate with moderator or trainer when it is needed to be off camera.
- Allow up to 30 days post training for CEUs to be distributed via email to the email provided on registration or on CEU request forms.
- Public trainings will not automatically issue CEUs to all attendees. CEUs must be requested via Training CEU Request form within 7 days post training. Class attendance will be verified and requested CEUs will be sent within 30 days post training.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- An individual and/or agencies’ registration fees must be received or arranged for payment at least 5 business days prior to the training to guarantee seat.
- Failure to provide payment within the allotted time may result in cancellation of unpaid registration.
The COI is happy to provide registration fee waivers when possible to the behavioral health and child welfare community in New Mexico. There are a limited number of fee waivers available for each event, as registration fees help cover the costs for bringing in high-quality trainers to provide valuable information and support to a
Fee waivers are reserved for:
- Parents/Resource Parents seeking child welfare/behavioral health resources
- Community Members in need of resources to support wellbeing
- Family, Youth, and Adult Peer Supporters (FSPW, YPSS, CPSW)
- Community Volunteers; and Youth (Ages 14 – 21)
Refund Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for a full refund (minus 2.75% service fee for credit card payments) the request must be submitted at least 5 business days prior to the start of the training.
- Refund requests received outside of the allotted window may not be eligible for a refund.
- The individual requesting the refund must provide the following: Training Name, Training Start Date, Refund Request date, Total Amount Paid, and for group registrations, the Name(s) of the Individual(s) the registration fee was intended for, and Reason for Refund Request.
- Please allow up to 14 business days for refund to reflect.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions
- Space is limited for all trainings, please advise of cancellations at least 5 business days prior to training.
- Cancellations for paid trainings require registrants cancel 5 business days prior to the start of the training to receive full refund (minus 2.75% service fee, if paid by credit card).
- Cancellations received after 5 business days prior to the start of the training are subject to partial or no reimbursement of registration fees.
- If the training offers a waitlist, waitlisted registrants will receive invites the morning of the training based on cancellations received.
- Please note that you must attend the entire training to receive credit.
To Pay by Credit/Debit Card
- Individuals are redirected to the NMSU payment page at registration. If a registrant does not complete payment at that time, they can do so anytime within the payment window by visiting https://commerce.cashnet.com/nmsucoi to complete payment.
- If an agency is paying for multiple individuals increase the quantity ordered to reflect the staff count attending the training and list the attendees first name on the initial page and separate individuals with comma. This will ensure that the payment is attributed to the correct registrants.
Pay by Purchase Order
- Please make arrangements to submit your PO via email to Fiscal Coordinator Mary Ortaleza, [email protected] as soon as possible.
- POs should clearly state the names of the people registering or names of registrants should be included on a cover sheet when submitting to NMSU.
- If an individual or an agency needs a quote in order to generate a purchase order, email Fiscal Coordinator Mary Ortaleza, [email protected] requesting quote.
*Individuals who work for a State of New Mexico agency please use the following State Vendor ID: 0000054422 and be sure the PO is addressed exactly as below or an invoice cannot be issued:
FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES
P.O. Box 30003
Las Cruces, NM 88003-8003
Pay by Check
If you would like to pay by check, please make check payable to NMSU. Please include the name(s) of the registrant(s) and the name of the event in the envelope. Mail checks to:
New Mexico State University
Center of Innovation
P.O. Box 30003, MSC 3470
Las Cruces, NM 88003-8003