What is High-Fidelity Wraparound?
Wraparound is intensive care coordination that supports the services and systems a youth and family already have in place and helps identify new ones that may be needed. Wraparound is not a service. It is an approach or process of working with families that makes their existing services more effective. Wraparound is an innovative way of engaging youth and their families when previous services and interventions were unsuccessful.
- Prioritizes Youth and Family’s Voice and Choice
- Embraces core values when working with youth to help them achieve their vision.
- Team Based
- Community Based
- Strengths Based
- Brings supportive team members together to collaborate to meet the needs of the youth and their family.
In New Mexico, the practice of High-Fidelity Wraparound is led by the Children, Youth and Families Department (CYFD) and the New Mexico State University Center of Innovation for Behavioral Health and Wellbeing.
Introduction to Wraparound
Four minute video from National TA Network.
22 minute video produced in New Mexico.
New Provider Application
NM High-Fidelity Wraparound will soon be accepting applications for New Providers. Potential Providers will be screened for meeting eligibility criteria and then complete a readiness assessment application and interview.
Check back for updates about application process and opening date.
Current Facilitators, Coaches, and Trainers
Please visit Wraparound Resources page for access to documents and other resources for current facilitators, coaches, and trainers.
These page(s) are password protected. If you need the password, please contact us and it will be sent if you are eligible.
Requirements for Wraparound Facilitator Certification
- Complete Facilitator-In-Training application
- Complete all Prerequisites and Training
- Successfully complete required fidelity monitoring
- Document 60+ hours of coaching
- Successful Evaluation by an Endorsed Coach
- Pass certification exam
Read more about Wraparound Facilitator Certification and how to apply.
High-Fidelity Wraparound Coaching Endorsement
- Successfully complete all phases of the CIT Track
- Coach a minimum of one current Wraparound Facilitator
- Complete 3 TOMS
- Co-Facilitate 1 Wraparound Training
- Have a minimum of 20 hours of observed coaching
- Meet or Exceed all competencies in Coach Competency Assessment